Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Tenryu River ride

Now that Summer is here it's time to do some training for the Kyushu
ride in August. Yesterday, I went for a ride along Tenryu river down
to the dunes of Nakatajima together with my friend Naka.

The ride was cool and relaxing with magnificent views all the way down
the river. On the way we met some fishermen who gave me some tips on
how to land an elusive sea bass. He even gave me a rig with his
recommended configuration. I can't wait to try it out.

The problem of the day occurred while we were crossing the Magome river near the ocean. Suddenly my front light came loose and fell to the ground. In the end we had to tape the light back on to the bike.

We returned to the North through the city. We made a dinner stop at a Sushi bar before saying farewell for the night. Later that night I went to an Onsen. The perfect end to the day. I hope this weather continues so I can have many more rides like today's.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Ive been doing some ride as well from and to school. Its been too hot, but an early start always helps :)
    Have fun with your bike. Lets go for a bike ride after I come back from Korea. :D

    ReplyDelete